One of the biggest weeks of the year! Mario Odyssey releases as well as Wolfenstein 2 and plenty of other huge titles!
- Poi: Explorer Edition (PC, PS4, Switch, Xbox One)
- Destiny 2 (PC)
- Hidden Agenda (PS4)
- Just Dance 2018 (PS4, PS3, Switch, Wii U, Xbox One, Xbox 360)
- Knight Terrors (Switch)
- Knowledge is Power (PS4)
- Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon (PC, PS4, Switch)
- Rapala Fishing Pro Series (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Rugby 18 (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- The Inner World: The Last Wind Monk (PC, PS4)
- The Mummy Demastered (PC, Playstation 4, Switch, Xbox One)
- SingStar Celebration (PS4)
- We Sing Pop! (PS4, Xbox One)
- Yomawari: Midnight Shadows (PC, PS4, PS Vita)
- AER: Memories of Old (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Rogue Quest: The Vault of the Lost Tyrant (PC)
- Numantia (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Splasher (PC, PS4, Switch, Xbox One)
- Worcle Worlds (3DS)
- Assassin’s Creed Origins (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Super Mario Odyssey (Switch)
- Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization (PC)
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
This is it folks! What all you Switch owners were waiting for! Mario Odyssey releases on Friday! Mario and Cappy are off to steal pretty much anything that moves. With his funky new hat he can take over all sorts of people, objects and inbetween. To be honest it looks like a whole lots of fun and a killer app for sure.
At the moment there is only one review on Metacritic which is Edge Magazine‘s 100 out of 100 so it remains to be seen whether this is a one off or the norm. Also it looks like we can play as Mario in a beautiful wedding dress, so they’ve got my attention!
Check out a trailer below.
A very different big budget release this week comes in the form of Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus. Featuring rather more Nazis and insane weaponry than Mario, it is hoping to live up to the impressive reception that New Order received. This time round BJ is travelling around hoping to spark the Second American Revolution plus I’m sure he’ll kill the odd Nazi or two knowing him.
Here’s a suitably violent trailer.
Finally I have to mention that Destiny 2 is making it’s way to PC. Now all of us chained to our keyboards can get in on the action, but in 4K with 60 frames per second. The game got a ton of praise on consoles, currently rocking an 87 on Metacritic, so I’m glad it’s making its way to Battle.net.
Have a look at this snazzy PC trailer.
Getting any games this week? Let us know in the comments below!