It is the week of the sequels as Destiny 2 releases alongside Knack 2 plus there is the usual collection of smaller titles and indies.
- Neon Coliseum (PC)
- Don’t Knock Twice (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Eight-Minute Empire (PC)
- Knack 2 (PS4)
- LEGO Worlds (PC, PS4, Switch, Xbox One)
- Occult RERaise (PC)
- R.B.I. Baseball 17 (PS4, Switch, Xbox One)
- Songbringer (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Utawarerumono: Mask of Truth (PS Vita)
- Destiny 2 (PS4, Xbox One)
- HYPERNOVA: Escape from Hadea (PC)
- TOREj (PC)
- Crystareino (3DS)
- Double Dragon IV (Switch)
- Morphite (PC, PS4, Switch, Xbox One)
- NeuroVoider (PC, PS4, Switch, Xbox One)
- The Bridge (Switch)
- Drive Girls (PS Vita)
- Monster Hunter Stories (3DS)
Who would have thought we’d be seeing Knack 2 so soon, but here we are. Mark Cerny‘s little blocky boy returns in a sequel that is surely hoping to win over more people than the original PS4 launch title did. If you want to give it a go right now there is currently a demo which features co-op just like the full title.
If you prefer to just watch some footage here is around 15 minutes of Knack 2 straight from E3.
Destiny 2 releases this week for consoles, the PC version will follow in late October. It has the challenge of converting new players and those previously wronged but crucially seems to realise this. Looking to tie more lore and story into the gameplay plus dial back the repetitive objectives and bullet spongy enemies, if it pulls this off it could be very special indeed. The signs are promising but until we see these changes plus the endgame and how they update the title it’s hard to tell.
Basically please make 2 what Destiny 1 should have been.
Below is a trailer for your perusal.
Getting any games this week? Let us know in the comments below!