A huge game is coming this week. It’s title is only four letters long. GNOG! Oh yeah and some game called Prey releases too.
- Gnog (PS4)
- Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Super Rude Bear Resurrection (PC, PS4)
- TumbleSeed (PC, PS4, Switch)
- The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd (PC)
- Planetbase (PC, Xbox One)
- Time in Time (PC)
- ATOMINE (PC)
- Triple Breakout (3ds, WiiU)
- AFL Evolution (PS4)
- Dreamfall Chapters (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Prey (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Save the Ninja Clan (PC, Xbox One)
- Shio (PC)
- World to the West (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
All joking aside Gnog does look pretty compelling. A vibrant yet chilled out puzzle game that looks oh so pleasing on the eyes. It is going firmly in the camp of promising but not quite delivering fully on it’s potential by the looks of reviews. Currently it is rocking a 74 on Metacritic.
However it is a great reason to crack out the Playstation VR for a very unique, if not very long, experience.
Now onto the heavy hitter of the week Prey. Looking a lot like Bioshock in space can’t be a bad thing huh. Oh and yes I know System Shock exists, smartarses. The exhilarating but mysterious plot sees you desperately try to grapple with the alien threat facing Talos Station. Along the way you’ll be using all sorts of crazy powers and potent weaponry.
Let’s take a look at what Arkane Studios have in store for their take on Prey.