Just a few weeks into this year and we have a couple big games coming our way. Namely Dragon Quest VIII on 3DS and Gravity Rush 2 for PS4.
- Don Bradman Cricket 17 (PC)
- iREC (PC)
- 2064: Read Only Memories (PC, PS4)
- Atelier Shallie Plus: Alchemists of the Dusk Sea (PS Vita)
- Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star (PS4, PS Vita)
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Mega Battle (Xbox One)
- RWBY: Grimm Eclipse (PC, PS4)
- Siegecraft Commander (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- The Flame in the Flood: Complete Edition (PS4)
- Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King (3ds)
- Koi (PS4, Wii U)
- Mega Maze (Wii U)
- Punch Club (PC, 3ds)
- Toby: The Secret Mine (Wii U)
- Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach (PC)
- Gravity Rush 2 (PS4)
- Hunter’s Legacy (PC, Xbox One)
- Metrico+ (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- The Assembly (PC, PS4, Xbox One)
- Toby: The Secret Mine (PC, Wii U, Xbox One)
- Urban Empire (PC)
A huge hit from yesteryear, Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King, makes its way to the 3ds. A fantastic adventure full of colourful characters in a genuinely charming world. I am so glad this has come out on the 3ds because it’s a bit too much of a hassle to dig up the ol’ PS2. To put it simply if you are a JRPG fan and haven’t tried this game then give it a go, it’s that good. Though how this huge game has been crammed onto a little 3ds cart is a mystery to me.
Gravity Rush 2 marks the first big Playstation exclusive of 2017. A follow up to the original that started life on the Vita. The title is getting a whole load of praise and is currently sitting at 81 on Metacritic. Feast your eyes on around 12 minutes of the game in action.